We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable, issue invoices and send them to customers.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Accomplish simple administrative tasks.
- Technical expert in electronics
- Basic knowledge of Software
- Good knowledge of machineries
- SMT production would be a plus
- Italian speaking. Basic English knowledge is a must
- Swiss resident, B permit, swiss nationality or willing to relocate to CH.
- Ideal age: 25-35 years old
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to collaborate in projects in multinational working environment.
- Passion in becoming a great technical reference figure always open to learn something new and does not shy away from challenges.
- Good soft skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A chance to work with highly talented engineers
- A dynamic work environment
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Does this position meet your interest? Do you have the requested skills?
Then please send your complete application with motivation letter, complete CV, ev.references to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and “Tester” in the subject line.
Applications that don’t fulfil the abovementioned requirements will not be considered for the selection