The candidate will participate in the ongoing development of Delvitech products including development of mathematical algorithms. Daily tasks will include maintaining the existing software and specifying and implementing new platforms. He/She will report to the Research and Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics
- Knowledge in at least one of the following Java, Python, C++.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing algorithms
- Experience with Image Processing and/or Machine Learning.
- Strong openness and willingness to proactively collaborate with other teams to meet requirements
- Experience working with an agile-based system, working with software engineering teams and within a githubbased workflow.
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to collaborate in projects in multinational working environment.
- Passion in becoming a great programmer who is always open for learning something new and does not shy away from challenges.
- Good written, oral and presentation / communication skills
- Good business English proficiency
- A chance to work with highly talented engineers
- A dynamic work environment
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills?
If so, please send your complete application with motivation letter, CV, references to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and “Mathematical Senior Software Developer” in the subject line.
Applications that don’t fulfill the requirements will not be considered for the selection.