We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven mechatronics engineer to join our team. The mechatronics engineer’s responsibilities include improving existing mechanical systems, developing new product concepts and prototypes, designing and testing mechanical and electronic systems, and developing various automated systems.
You should be able to work within demanding timeframes and develop original, practical solutions to problems. Outstanding candidates draw on a wide range of engineering principles and are not afraid to wander into unchartered territory.
- Designing, developing, and enhancing electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices.
- Creating automated systems and the software to control them.
- Conducting research, documenting findings, and presenting reports at meetings.
- Developing design documents for mechanical parts and final products.
- Understanding problems or client briefs and developing solutions that satisfy them.
- Selecting the required tools and materials for the manufacturing process.
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment.
- Identifying areas of weakness in the production line or finished products and making recommendations for improvement.
- BSc in mechatronics engineering or similar.
- A completed apprenticeship or additional courses would be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Self-starter with a passion for engineering.
- Italian speaking. Good English knowledge is a must.
- Swiss resident, B permit or swiss nationality would be preferable.
- Proven experience in industrial Companies or similar
- Ideal age: 30-40 years old or more.
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to collaborate in projects in multinational working environment.
- Good problem-solving capabilities and great communication skills
- Creativity and attitude to collaborate.
- Good soft skills. Extremely correct and responsible person.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic work environment
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Does this position meet your interest? Do you have the requested skills?
Then please send your complete application with motivation letter, complete CV, ev.references to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and “Mechatronics” in the subject line.
Applications that don’t fulfil the abovementioned requirements will not be considered for the selection