The candidate will participate in the ongoing development of Delvitech products including development of application software and hardware interfaces. Daily tasks will include maintaining the existing software and working on new platforms. He/She will report to the Research and Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related technical field, or significant related experience
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Proven track record of writing clean, efficient and testable code conforming to an inhouse style
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to collaborate in projects in multinational working environment.
- Passion in becoming a great programmer who is always open for learning something new and does not shy away from challenges.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, multi-threading and client-server applications.
- Experience in writing high quality code in Java or C++.
- Good written, oral and presentation / communication skills
- Good business English proficiency
- A chance to work with highly talented engineers
- A dynamic work environment
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills?
Then please send your complete application with motivation letter, CV, references to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and “Software Developer” in the subject line.
Applications that don’t fulfill the requirements will not be considered for the selection.